Here’s the presentation deck from the November PANMA event in Philadelphia.
Whether you are creating a new project, developing a app or launching a new website, join us to learn about the latest strategies in brainstorming and prototyping. During this session we will highlight specific tools, techniques and workflows to help you kick-off any project the right way. Learn how to communicate a concept, beginning with low-fidelity prototypes, gather user feedback and translate into high-fidelity prototypes BEFORE you start development. So bring your pens, crayons, markers and paper to get your ideas out of your head and make them a reality!
What you’ll learn:
- How to get started, the tools, techniques and applying prototyping to your process
- Techniques for paper, web and app based prototyping
- New web based apps to accelerate the process
- Collect feedback, review and prioritize next steps
- Mobile based apps and tools for quick prototyping
- Dozens of resources and tools to get started